how to enrol
To submit an application, fill out the application form and send it by mail or by fax to the london campus, along with the required documents:
Istituto Marangoni London
30, Fashion Street
E1 6PX London, UK
fax. +44 (0)20 7377 9314
applications for ba (hons) degree programmes could be made online through the universities and colleges admissions service - ucas
istituto marangoni's ucas institution code is: I35
the course codes are:
WN21 - fashion business
W230 - fashion design
WF30 - fashion styling
WN12 - fashion business four year sandwich degree
WFH0 - fashion design four year sandwich degree
WG30 - fashion styling four year sandwich degree
for any enquiries regarding the submission of an application through ucas, please contact the admissions office of the london campus. alternatively, ucas can advise on the application process and can be contacted directly on +44 (0)871 468 0468 or at email@example.com.
applications for ba (hons) degree programmes should be made online through the universities and colleges admissions service - ucas at www.ucas.com/students/apply
from february 1, 2013 you can apply directly to istituto marangoni london by completing the application form contained in this pack, and sending it by mail or e-mail to the campus, together with all the required documents.
the ucas system allows you to check the progress of the application through the decision-making process via ucas track at www.ucas.com/students/track.
applicants from outside the european union can apply for the ba (hons) degree programmes by choosing one of the following two options:
- apply directly to istituto marangoni london by completing the application form contained in this pack, and sending it by mail or e-mail to the campus, together with all the required documents.
- apply through the universities and colleges admissions service - ucas, by submitting the application online at www.ucas.com/students/apply
additional information about the application process:
- applicants will always receive an acknowledgement of application receipt, either from istituto marangoni's admissions office, or from ucas (if the application was submitted through the ucas website);
- istituto marangoni london might invite the applicant for an interview, which might be conducted in person or by telephone. the admissions office will notify the applicant of the date and time of the interview at least two weeks in advance;
- support and advice is available throughout the application process.